Click here to go back
* More Expertise From the Industry Leader
Reward is one of the original
insulated concrete form (ICF) manufacturers and a leader in reidential ICF construction. With more than 10 years' experience,
Reward helps you build different and
* More Solid Support For a Competitive Advantage
We give you more know-how, support service and company
dedication so that you can stand out from the competition. Plus, our ICF
wall system is engineered to be the easiest to use while giving your customers superior
structures at a competitive price.
* More Choices With Our Diverse Product Line
Build with the best company and the best products
The innovative flat wall block.
It's completely adaptable and universal.
1. Start with placing the footings or slab in compliance with
Install the first course of your Reward wall, ensuring it is straight, level
and plumb. The stability
of Reward's ICFs helps keep bracing to a minimum.
2. Create rough openings for windows and door and secure them
as the wall takes shape.
Use treated lumber or vinyl windows and door bucks, or make
the openings ready to use standard masonry attachments for window and doors.
Anchor window bucks into the concrete prior to the pour. Access holes in the
bottom of the window buck allow you to place concrete directly under the window.
3. Add vertical and horizontal rebar according to job
Reward ICFs can
easily accommodate varying sizes of rebar to strengthen walls and lintels.
Reward's engineering department can
lend support to your structural engineers.
4. Before you place the concrete, check that the forms are level and plumb.
Reward's rBase is an
easy-to-use bracing, alignment and scaffold system that helps with this step.
Also check that the walls are level and plumb after you've placed the concrete.
5. Once you've stacked, added reinforcement, braced and
checked the forms, you're ready to place the concrete.
placing the concrete into the forms with a concrete boom pump truck. Use
concrete with a 5.5" to 6.5" slump with 3/8" to 5/8" aggregate. The concrete
should flow at a 45 degree angle as the pour proceeds.
6. After the concrete has set, install the utilities directly into the
exposed foam of the Reward wall.
Use a hot knife or router to create channels for the plumbing
and electrical wiring according to the local building code.
7. Apply exterior finishes directly to
This can include brick, stone, vinyl and wood sidings. Stucco
and EIFS can also be directly applied to
Reward forms without additional foam backing.
8. Use standard drywall screws to attach drywall, paneling or other interior
finishes directly to the walls.
Locate the recessed fastening surfaces running from the top
to the bottom of each Reward form by
the well-marked raised bead lines.
Click here to check out the benefits for Commercial.
CLICK HERE to request additional information.
Products | About Us | Contact Us